Global Talent Search is an independent organisation, entirely owned by its partners and is in no way dependent on any economic, financial or industrial group. We follow a strict code of professional ethics and strive for :
- Avoidance of Conflict of Interest
- Support equal opportunity in Employment
Off-limits policy :
- We only accept assignments which we believe we can complete
- The information a client discloses to Global Talent Search during the course of an assignment will remain confidential
- Clients will be kept informed on a regular basis of the progress of the assignment and in case of any reason that may cause a delay or endanger the execution of the search, the client will be informed immediately
- We do not present the same candidate to two different clients simultaneously
- We will always disclose any limitations arising through service to other clients that may affect the scope of a search assignment
- As we are retained and paid by the client to be completely objective in our selection of candidates, we will accept under no circumstances payment for counseling or assisting an individual to find employment
- We actively support the principals of equal opportunity in employment
We ask that clients inform us of any organizations they would prefer us not to contact for a specific project. We will also not approach any member of a client’s organization in connection with other assignments handled by us, for a period of 2 years from the conclusion of the last project for this client.
- We only provide information about our candidates to our client with full agreement of the candidate
- Candidates files will only be maintained with the candidate’s permission
- Reference checking will only take place with references provided by the candidate and will not be conducted without the knowledge and agreement of the candidate
- Under no circumstance we will engage in discriminatory activities and candidates will be treated equally, without reference to gender, race, age or nationality.
- Candidates rights are being respected see also www2.vlaanderen.be.